Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Being that I was homeschooled, I never experienced the whole "lunch table" thing. But if I did I'm pretty sure I would have quickly eaten then pulled out a book to read. With that in mind I looked for characters who I could see doing the same thing! We'd discuss books while when ate then each turn to our current reads for the remainder of lunch. Here's my lunch table/book club!

Lucy Wiltshire 
from Save the Date by Jenny B. Jones
Autumn Kingsley 
from Here to Stay by Melissa Tagg
Lizzie O'Conner 
from A Passion Denied by Julie Lessman
Alice Ripley 
from Wonderland Creek by Lynn Austin
Eden Spencer 
from To Win Her Heart by Karen Witemeyer
Adelaide Procter 
from Head in the Clouds by Karen Witemeyer
Samantha Moore 
from Dear Mr. Knightly by Katherine Reay
Grace Christiansen 
from When I Fall in Love by Susan May Warren
Marty Davis 
from Love Comes Softly by Janette Oke
Mona Reynolds 
from Happily Ever After by Susan May Warren

Who would be at your lunch table?

6 comments:

Rissi said...

Lucy, Autumn, Lizzie, Samantha, Grace and Mona?? What a fantastic group of women. Great list, Abbi. :)

Abbi Hart said...

Rissi-Thanks! I had fun putting it together!

Michelle said...

I had a hard time with this one.
So, I answered a question from a prior time.

Looks like you have a good list.

Abbi Hart said...

Michelle-I almost did the same but at the last minute I thought of the idea of making it a bit of a reading club!

Aerykah said...

Ooh! I think I'd love sitting at your table, Abbi! ;D

Abbi Hart said...

Aerykah-You'd definitely be welcome!

Post a Comment