Monday, September 15, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #139

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
Well I made my goal for this week though I was secretly hoping to get more done! I really enjoyed all of these reads and it was a pretty great reading week!

What I am currently reading:
I am back into my reading way too many books at once phase and I'm loving it! I have to paperbacks that I'm going back and forth between (they are really good though I've just begun them!), a kindle read, a classic, a daily devo, and an devotional book!

What I hope to read this week:
Hoping to finish this read-a-thon with a bang but we'll see!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #138
Top Ten Series Enders I've Read So Far This Year
Tackle Your TBR Read-A-Thon: Day 1 Update & Day 2 Challenge
Waiting on Wednesday #129: Deceived
Tackle Your TBR Read-A-Thon: Day 2 Update & Day 3 Challenge
20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Tag
Tackle Your TBR Read-A-Thon: Day 3 Update & Day 4 Challenge

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

8 comments:

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

Whoa! You have a crazy amount of reading ahead of you and behind you. I hope you love all your reads this week.
My It's Monday! Post
-Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

Aizel Camille Macaldo said...

Wow! You're reading a lot! I wish I have the time to read that much! Happy reading! :)

Guy Vestal said...

I keep telling myself I am going to read Legend, Here is my Monday but someting on my TBR keeps bullying its way in! LOL

Laura Pol said...

Ooo what did you think of "The Princess Spy"! I plan to read it soon! :)

Here is my Monday: http://craftybooksheeps.blogspot.com/2014/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_15.html

Kym My Book Nook said...

great week!:) congrats on doing well on your goals on TBR and everything!

Here's My Monday!

Julie @ Smiling Shelves said...

So many of those books look so good! I love Siri Mitchell, but I haven't read that one by her. Enjoy your reading this week!

Abbi Hart said...

Kimberly-So far everything has been great!

Aizel-This is a calm before the storm reading craze! I know I will have little to no reading time in the next few weeks so I am grabbing what I can!

Guy-Same here! Hoping I finally get to it this week!

Laura-It was so good, just like all of her books!

Kym-Thanks!

Abbi Hart said...

Julie-I have read a bunch of her books too but never got around to this one even though several of my sisters absolutely love it!

Post a Comment