Sunday, September 14, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-A-Thon: Day 6 Update & Mid-Point Check-In


Books I Read Today:
Crossed by Ally Condie (112 pages)
Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George (69 pages)
Tall, Dark, and Determined by Kelly Eileen Hake (79 pages)
Caught in the Middle by Regina Jennings (56 pages)
Books I Finished Today: 
Crossed by Ally Condie
Pages Read Today: 316
Total Books Finished: 4
Total Pages Read: 1,720

My Thoughts on Today
I got way less reading done than I was hoping too! I made biscuits while watching Oklahoma! with my sisters, did some yard work for my dad, had my brother and his family over for dinner, and watched my niece for a few hours. All that combined resulted in reduced reading time, sadly!

Mid-Point Check-In

I am not where I wanted to be at this mid-point but I still have got in a bit of reading! I've finished four books and I'm working on three others. I was hoping to have finished at least 6 books by now since that would be half of my total goal but that just means I'll have to read a bit more this next week!


10 comments:

Melanie said...

I haven't gotten much reading done yet, either. Hoping next week is better!

Unknown said...

Great job so far! lots of really good books there

My Mid-Point is HERE

Katie W said...

You're doing great! Any reading is better than none. :)

Jessica Leake said...

That's one more book than I've read, so I'm impressed ;). Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Any reading is better than none!

Abbi Hart said...

Melanie-I hope we both have a much better week!

Kym-Thanks! They are really good!

Katie-I agree! Thanks for the encouragement!

Jessica-Thank you! I hope you get lots of reading in this week!

aryathefangirl-Thanks!

Tressa @ Wishful Endings said...

You're reading some great books! Some of these I haven't read, but are on my tbr. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews. :) You're still not doing too bad. I hope it's a great week for you coming up!!

Janet Benlien Reeves said...

Four books in a week is still really great progress! Congratulations! Have fun reaching for your goal.

Ana said...

1720 pages is impressive. You're doing great!

Abbi Hart said...

Tressa-Thanks! I have enjoyed all of my books so far and I'm hoping it will continue!

Janet-Thanks!

Ana-Thank you!

Post a Comment