Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-A-Thon: Day 9 Update & Day 10 Challenge


Books I Read Today:
Reached by Ally Condie (255 pages)
Strong and Stubborn by Kelly Eileen Hake (157 pages)
Caught in the Middle by Regina Jennings (27 pages)
Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (48 pages)
Breathing Room by Leeana Tankersley (68 pages)
Books I Finished Today: 
Reached by Ally Condie
Strong and Stubborn by Kelly Eileen Hake
Pages Read Today: 555
Total Books Finished: 8
Total Pages Read: 3,277

My Thoughts on Today
Today was pretty great! I've been mixing up my reading to keep me on my toes as well as get more books finished! I have a fun little system going that is working pretty well! I separate my two fiction reads into four sections and alternate between them whenever I finish one of the sections and every couple chapters I read a chapter of Les Mis and my devo book. And whenever I don't have one of my books with me I pull up my kindle read on my phone! So yeah it's a bit crazy but it works for me!

Greatest Surprise Challenge
Hosted by: Katherine Reay

 "Tell me the greatest surprise/find/delight from your TBR reading. The goal here to share the bookish- love and grow those TBR piles right back up again.

For this challenge my greatest surprise was how much I loved The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen! It shouldn't have been a surprise since I always enjoy her books but for some reason this one never really appealed to me. But I finally decided to just read it and I was so happy to discover it was amazing!

3 comments:

Tressa @ Wishful Endings said...

You did awesome yesterday! Be sure to leave a comment on Katherine's site or a link to this post. Have you read her books? I really loved Dear Mr. Knightley!! :)

Abbi Hart said...

Tressa-Thanks! I did comment on Katherine's site as well I just thought it'd be fun to include it here! Dear Mr. Knightly was awesome and I cannot wait to read Lizzy & Jane!

Tressa @ Wishful Endings said...

Oh, good. :) Me too!!

Post a Comment