Thursday, September 11, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon: Day 3 Update & Day 4 Challenge


Books I Read Today:
The Princess Spy by Melanie Dickerson (200 pages)
The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen (291 pages)
Books I Finished Today: 
The Princess Spy by Melanie Dickerson
Pages Read Today: 491
Total Books Finished: 1
Total Pages Read: 693

My Thoughts on Today
I had a pretty good reading day! Not exactly what I was shooting for but a good chunk nonetheless!

Five Favorite Challenge
Hosted by: Melissa Wright

"I know it's nearly impossible to list only *one* favorite book, so the challenge for bonus entries is a list of your FIVE favorites.
*The first entry is free.*
For additional entries (chose one):
For one extra entry: List your five favorite titles in the comment section below.
For two extra entries: Share a photo or digital cover mash-up of your five favorites via link in the comment section below."

This is next to impossible but these are some of the my favorites in my favorite series or by my favorite authors
Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren (I couldn't decide on a fav RoT book so I just picked the first one)
A Heart Revealed by Julie Lessman
Here to Stay by Melissa Tagg
Sean Donovan by Lori Wick
Short Straw Bride by Karen Witemeyer

3 comments:

Tressa @ Wishful Endings said...

I have got to read The River of Time series! I really like her and I've heard great things about that series. Glad it was a good day for you!

Rissi said...

Sounds like it was a good day for you, Abbi. :)

Abbi Hart said...

Tressa-It's amazing! Totally worth a read!

Rissi-It was!

Post a Comment