Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Top Ten Series Enders I've Read This Year (So Far)

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I couldn't come up with anything for today's original topic so I made one of my own up! I just finished the final book in two amazing series and it made me wonder what other fantastic series I'd wrapped up this year!

#1. Deluge by Lisa T. Bergren (River of Time #5)

#2. Here to Stay by Melissa Tagg (Where Love Begins #2)

#3. A Love Surrendered by Julie Lessman (Winds of Change #3)

#4. A Love Denied by Julie Lessman (Daughters of Boston #3)

#5. A Match of Wits by Jen Turano (Ladies of Distinction #4)

#6. In Perfect Time by Sarah Sundin (Wings of the Nightingale #3)

#7. Love's Fortune by Laura Frantz (Ballantyne Legacy #3)

#8. Revolutionary by Krista McGee (Anomaly #3)

#9. A Bouquet of Love by Janice Thompson (Weddings by Design #4)

#10. A Draw of Kings by Patrick W. Carr (The Staff and the Sword #3)

5 comments:

Rissi said...

Cannot wait to finish Krista's sensational series - though I still need to read book 2 as well. Now, I'm curious what she has next for us! :)

Carissa said...

Love's Fortune was awesome a great ending to a great series.

Michelle said...

These look excellent!

I couldn't think of an answer to this week's question.

So, I went back in time and answered an older question.

Congratulations on finishing each series...

Rosemond said...

Ooh. Deluge looks good. I haven't read this author...

Rosemond
www.bighairandbooks.blogspot.com

Abbi Hart said...

Rissi-They are really good! I too am excited to see what she has next!

Carissa-I agree!

Michelle-They were all good! Yeah this weeks was a bit hard! Thank you!

Rosemond-You have to check out this series! One of my favorites ever! It's so good!

Post a Comment