Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Ten Authors I've Only Read One Book From and Need to Read More

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

#1. C.J. Darlington
I recently read her newest book Jupiter Winds and loved it and now I'm interested to see what else she has!

#2. Joanne Bischof
I just read this author's first book last week but now I want to read her others!

#3. John Green
The Fault in Our Stars was so good and I want to check out his other books!

#4. Kiera Cass
I loved The Selection and I can't wait to read the rest!

#5. Marissa Meyer
Cinder was awesome and I really want to read the rest of the series!

#6. Camy Tang
I have always heard good things about this author and I enjoyed the one book of hers that I read and I'm looking forward to reading more of her books!

#7. Karen Barnett
I heard a lot of good things about this author's debut so I jumped at the chance to review her second novel and now I really want to read Mistaken

#8. Lori Benton
I recently read her sophomore novel and after hearing nothing but good things about her debut (it won two Christy awards to boot) I really want to read that one!

#9. Serena B. Miller
I loved A Promise to Love and now I really want to read some of her other books

#10. Melanie Dobson
The book I read of hers was so very good and I anxious to check out some of her other books!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started with The Fault in Our Stars too, and then I read Looking for Alaska, which I also loved! I haven't read any of John Green's other books though, and people say they're not the best, so I don't know if I will try them, or when.

Unknown said...

John Green was on my list too! I'm scared to read anything else because I'm heard that The fault in our stars is the best one!

Abbi Hart said...

barefootmeds-Good to know!

Becky-I have the same fear!

Rissi said...

Yay for Kiera Cass; I always enjoy her novels because they're cute. Joanne Bischof is a master storyteller and I just read the first chapter of The Fault in our Stars last night. It's... interesting. We'll see where it leads - and hope you love Mistaken. That's my favorite from Karen so far. :)

Michelle said...

The Fault in Our Stars keeps appearing around the `net
I'm thinking I really should read this book.

Abbi Hart said...

Rissi-The Selection was so cute and I'm sure I'll love her others if you did! I agree about Joanne and TFiOS is a bit different but in a good way! I can't wait to read Mistaken!

Michelle-It's a good one!

Post a Comment