Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #128: Surprised by Love

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're
eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Surprised by Love by Julie Lessman
Revell-October 21, 2014

About the Book
Shy and unattractive as a child, Megan McClare has always been teased by her classmates. But when she returns home from her senior year in Paris, the wallflower has suddenly blossomed into a beauty. With ambitions to become a lawyer or doctor, Megan accepts an internship at the district attorney's office only to discover that she will be working with Devin Caldwell, a boy who mercilessly mocked her at school--and with whom she was hopelessly enamored. She turns to her dear friend Bram Hughes for support and advice. But Bram's vision is clouded by his sudden unwelcome attraction to a girl he had always thought of as a kid sister. He advises forgiveness, but can he forgive himself for pushing the woman he loves into the arms of another man?

Fan favorite Julie Lessman draws a romantic triangle that will have readers in a tizzy in this glittering Gilded Age tale of transforming love.

Why I Want It
Well first of all Julie Lessman is one of the most amazing authors out there and I'm pretty sure she has taken over Susan May Warren as my absolute favorite. Secondly, I am so excited for Megan and Bram's story (she better end up with Bram) because they were such fantastic characters in the first and second books! There are many more reasons (one I'm not sure if I can mention or not) that I am dying to read this book but overall it's because I know it is going to be simply amazing!

2 comments:

Crina @Reading Addict said...

I really like the cover and especially the dress of the girl; that color is crazy and awesome and I'm obsessed with purple.

My WOW: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/waiting-on-wednesday-winterkill-by-kate.html

Abbi Hart said...

Reading Addict-It is a great cover!

Post a Comment