Monday, September 01, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #137

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
A big fat nothing! After reading 12 books last week I kinda needed a bit of a break. And then I was busy with babysitting, two days of work, and my sister's bridal shower!

What I am currently reading:
Before Amen is pretty great so far and I am once again loving Waterfall!

What I hope to read this week:
I doubt I'll get to all of these but a girl can hope! These are my next three review books and the books I'm hoping to reread!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #136
Bout of Books 11: Wrap-Up
Top Ten Books I Really Want to Read But Don't Own Yet
Miracle in a Dry Season by Sarah Loudin Thomas
Waiting on Wednesday #127: Love's Fortune
Captured by Love by Jody Hedlund
A Match of Wits by Jen Turano
Stacking the Shelves
Sunday Songs #

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

5 comments:

Lois Tinúviel said...

I saw that you did Top Ten Tuesdays also and then I was looking through your one about favorite TV shows and we have so many in common and if they're ones I don't know they're on my "to watch list". Doctor Who is my all time favor show and Psych is another of my favorites though I haven't been keeping up with the last couple of seasons.
Good luck with y'alls reading this week! :)
http://youmeandacupofteablog.blogspot.com/2014/08/its-monday-and-september-what-are-you.html

Anonymous said...

So cool your rereading "Waterfall"! I don't even remember the last time I read it, but I know it's been at least a year! Hope you get a lot of reading done this week! :)

http://craftybooksheeps.blogspot.com/2014/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

Kathy Martin said...

I like your optimistic list for next week. I did that too. Happy reading!

Unknown said...

I've had waterfall on my list to read for a few months now, I'm dying to read it, not sure why I haven't yet.

http://superbookgrl13.blogspot.com/2014/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

Abbi Hart said...

Lois-That's awesome!

Laura-Yeah I wanted to reread them all before Deluge to get the full picture!

Kathy-Haha it's a little far-fetched but oh well! Thanks!

Kym-You absolutely must! It's amazing!

Post a Comment