Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-A-Thon: Day 8 Update


Books I Read Today:
Reached by Ally Condie (129 pages)
Strong and Stubborn by Kelly Eileen Hake (90 pages)
Breathing Room by Leanna Tankersley (65 pages)
Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (55 pages)
Caught in the Middle by Regina Jennings (18 pages) 
Books I Finished Today: None
Pages Read Today: 367
Total Books Finished: 6
Total Pages Read: 2,722

My Thoughts on Today
I had a rather eclectic reading day! I was trying to catch up a bit on my daily reading of Les Mis and also get a chunk of my devo book done. Add to that my two paperback and one kindle fiction reads and it made for a rather diverse day! I didn't get as much in as I was hoping to but it was still a pretty good amount so I'll take it!


2 comments:

Tressa @ Wishful Endings said...

I have Caught in the Middle. I love the cover. I've seen some mixed reviews, but I'm going to give it a try. I hope you're liking Reached. I need to read that soon. Have a great day!

Abbi Hart said...

Tressa-The cover is fantastic! Yeah this author's books tend to get mixed reviews but I'm enjoying it so far! Reached is rather good too!

Post a Comment