Monday, December 03, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #47

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
Well these are already lined up into the order of how much I liked them! The Rose of Winslow Street was my fav but the other two were good as well!

What I am currently reading:
I just started Right Where I Belong but so far so good! I'm a third of the way through both of the next two books and I'm loving Against the Tide but still warming up to Full Disclosure. Made a smidgen of Bonhoeffer progress and I started Jesus Beside me for review.And btwI made up the cover for Jesus Beside Me with an image from google and a little editing, there really isn't a cover yet so I just did it so I could show the book!

What I hope to read this week:
Not sure if I'll get these all done but a girl can dream!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #46
Top Ten Most Anticipated Books for 2013
Waiting on Wednesday #38: Duchess
Every Perfect Gift by Dorothy Love
12 Days of Gifts With Dorothy Love's “Home for the Holidays” 
If We Survive by Andrew Klaven
Book Blogger Hop: Collecting
Christmas Books Giveaway Hop
Monthly Reflections #11

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Against the Tide looks quite good.

Enjoy all your books.

I just finished reading THE SHOLES KEY by Clarissa Draper. I am currently reading One-Eyed Jack.

BTW....Stop by my blog if you like to see a review of THE SECRET KEEPER.

AND

A review and E-book giveaway of MURDER TAKES TIME.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
http://silversolara.blogspot

Post a Comment