Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Getting for Christmas

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This top ten is an extremely easy one for me! I honestly love getting any books for Christmas and they always dominate my Christmas list! But that being said there are some that I want more than others and here they are!

#1. Lethal Legacy by Irene Hannon
#2. When A Heart Stops by Lynette Eason
#3. On the Loose by Jenny B. Jones
#4. Turnabout's Fair Play by Kaye Dacus
#5. The Shadow of Your Smile by Susan May Warren
#6. Bourne&Tributary by Lisa T. Bergren
#7. Tall, Dark, & Determined by Kelly Eileen Hake
#8. Strong&Stubborn by Kelly Eileen Hake
#9 In Between by Jenny B. Jones
#10. Stuff Christians Like by Jonathan Acuff

5 comments:

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

ooh these are all new to me, I'll nefinitely have to check them out

marissa
My TTT

Liesel K. Hill said...

I haven't heard of any of those, either. They look great, though. Hope you find a few under the tree. :D My TTTs are at LKHill and Musings on Fantasia. Happy Tuesday! :D (Now following you via GFC, btw.)

Holly said...

New titles for me as well.

New follower via GFC.

Check out my TTT




Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

Rina said...

#10 is such a fun book, though I've only gotten a few opportunities to flip through it. Here's my TTT.

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

These are all new reads to e but they look great! I hope you get all of your picks this Christmas!
Come see my Top10 Wishlist!

-Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

Post a Comment