Monday, December 31, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #51

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
I finally finished Bonhoeffer! It took me a little over five months but I did it! It was awesome! I also enjoyed these other books!

What I am currently reading:
I'm actually hoping to have these all finished by midnight tonight but I'm not sure if I'll actually manage it!

What I hope to read this week:
Super excited about both of these!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #50
Fall Into Reading Wrap-up
Waiting on Wednesday #42: Stealing the Preacher
Reading Challenges 2013
Book Blogger Hop: First of the New Year
What Countries Have I Visited Challenge
Stacking the Shelves #19

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

6 comments:

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

You had another busy reading week! I hope you enjoy all your new reads!
Come see my It's Monday! post :)

Happy New Year!

-Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

pol said...

ABBI, you have a wonderful selection of books, I too love to read and have started on a series of 5 books(older ones) of Beth Wiseman "Daughters of the Promise" Plain stories that I am loving, have finished 2 already-these have passed around the family as they were Christmas gift last year to a sister in Tx. I too will pass them to sil in NE. thanks for sharing your thoughts and books as you do...
God Bless in the New Year..
Paula O(kyflo130@yahoo.com)

Anonymous said...

Bonhoeffer really interests me. He is a historical figure I've always wanted to learn more about. Adding it to my wish list, especially since you said it was awesome. :-) Happy New Year!

Diane Estrella said...

I am reading the Tutor's Daughter right now and it is incredible! Don't read the author's note in the back first it will make the book even more exciting for you. Hugs!

Cathy said...

Congrats on finishing Bonhoeffer! Glad you enjoyed it. It took me a a couple of months to finish it too, its a long one but was worth the read. :)

"A Bride in the Bargain' is my favorite Deeanne Gist book, glad you enjoyed that one too.

Happy New Year Abbi!

Abbi Hart said...

@Kimberly-Thanks

@Pol-Thanks-the idea of pasing around books sounds fun!

@Quirky BookandFilmBuff-Definitely take the time to read this one-it's worth it!

@Diane-Thanks for the heads up!

@Cathy-Thanks, I agree that it's worth the read! I haven't decided which is my fav of Deeanne Gist's but this was definitely I a top one! Happy New Year to you too!

Post a Comment