Friday, December 28, 2012

Book Blogger Hop: First of the New Year

Book Blogger Hop
Hosted this week by: Tea Time With Marce

This Week's Question:
Favorites of 2012 or Book you plan to start the new year with.

My Answer:
I have already made a post of my favorites of 2012 (HERE) so I'm going to go with which book I plan on reading first in the new year. I'm pretty sure that the first book will be The Tutor's Daughter by Julie Klassen which will be fitting since I started 2012 with The Maid of Fairbourne Hall by Julie Klassen!

6 comments:

Vonnie said...

The Tutor's Daughter has a pretty cover. Btw, it looks like you had some awesome reads for 2012.

My Friday Hop

Marce said...

Ahhh that is fitting, great choice. I started with a Lisa Schroeder and her new releases on Jan 1, I did consider that one.

Thanks for participating in the hop.

Anonymous said...

Nice list of favorites! I loved the Hunger Games. Enjoy your first book for next year and Happy New Year!

Elizabeth said...

Sounds good...enjoy!!

Happy New Year....Happy Reading....Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My answer

BurtonReview said...

I'm reading Klassen's now, and I plan on reading it slowly so I can enjoy it!! I remember whipping through the Maid of Fairbourne Hall last year and then I was sorry it was over =)

writingsofrosie said...

I have this one waiting on my shelf! :D Can't wait to read it!

Post a Comment