Monday, December 10, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #48

 Hosted By: Book Journey
I was pretty pleased with the reading I got done this week. I thought it would be a calm week and thus planned a ton of reading but it was not so! I had about 25 hrs of unexpected babysitting, plus some visits that I'd forgotten about or that last longer than I thought they would. But even with all that I still managed to get four books finished and that makes me happy!

Here is what I finished last week:
Against the Tide was amazing! This author honestly just gets better and better! Right Where I Belong was a good, fun, quick read that I really enjoyed. As for Full Disclosure it's hard to pinpoint my opinion since I have very conflicted emotions. And Jesus Beside Me was a good read!

What I am currently reading:
I'm halfway through From A Distance and it is pretty good! I also made a bit of Bonhoeffer progress!

What I hope to read this week:
I just kept the same three from last week, though I'm kinda hoping I'll get more done!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #47
Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Getting For Christmas
Waiting On Wednesday #39: A Noble Groom
Fiction Book Sale
Book Blogger Hop: Festive Reading

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

1 comments:

Catherine at Vintage Frills said...

Four books is great! I wish I'd got that much reading done!

Have a great week :-)

Post a Comment