Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Top Ten New-to-Me Authors I Read in 2012

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This was a pretty easy list for me to make! I read so many new authors this year and have loved most of them but here are my ten favorites (not in any order). I'm also going to list the book of theirs I read or my favorite if I read more than one!

Jen Turano
A Change of Fortune

Dani Pettrey
Submerged

Julie Klassen
The Maid of Fairbourne Hall

Rosslyn Elliott
Fairer Than Morning

Jody Hedlund
The Doctor's Lady
&
Unending Devotion

Lynette Eason
When the Smoke Clears

Katie Ganshert
Wildflowers From Winter

Elizabeth Camden
Against the Tide

Andrew Klaven
If We Survive

Rachel Coker
Interrupted: Life Beyond Words

4 comments:

writingsofrosie said...

Oh, I'm a new fan of Julie Klassen, Rachel Coker, Jody Hedlund, and Dani Pettrey as well this year! :D

I actually just read Rachel's newest. I'm going to put up my review of it Thursday. ;)

Rina said...

Judy Hedlund is also on my list! Last night I started Unending Devotion. There are too many...take that back...there's not enough time to read all the great books out there!
Great list! Hopefully I'll get to read some of the books soon.
Here's my TTT.

Abbi Hart said...

@Rosie- I'm so jealous you got to read Chasing Jupiter and I'm looking forward to your review!

@Rina-I totally agree!

Somewhere Only We Know said...

New follower! I haven't read any of these, but I'm excited to find another Christian in the blogosphere.

Check out my TTT.

Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

Post a Comment