Friday, August 23, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0: Day 5: Challenge

Bout of Books

Bookish Mad Libs hosted by The Space Between

My Book List
A. Place-Petticoat Ranch (Petticoat Ranch by Mary Connealy)
B. Villian-Lord Paratore (River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren)
C. Adjective-Foolish (My Foolish Heart by Susan May Warren) 
D. Number-Ten (Ten Plagues by Mary Nealy)
E. Noun-Pants (Fancy Pants by Cathy Marie Hake)
F. Hero/Heroine-Luca Forelli (River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren)
G. Dessert-Baklava (Sweet Baklava by Debbie Mayne)

Filled Template
Help! I'm being held captive at Petticoat Ranch, by Lord Paratore!
It is very foolish here!
He is demanding ten pants to set me free!
I have just discovered that Luca Forelli was captured too!
On second thought, please send baklava, and don't worry if you don't hear from us for awhile!

Much Love,
Abbi

1 comments:

Melanie said...

LOL! I love your filled template! So fun! :D

Post a Comment