Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Top Ten Books With Love After Marriage

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I have always loved the stories where the couple has to get married for some reason or another, then they fall in love after their marriage so I decided to pick that as my X Setting! These are some of my all-time favorite books so you can tell I like this story-line! (These aren't in any order!)

Short-Straw Bride by Karen Witemeyer
Love Comes Softly by Janette Oke
The Doctor's Lady by Jody Hedlund
Sean Donovan by Lori  Wick
Donovan's Daughter by Lori  Wick
The Princess by Lori  Wick
Petticoat Ranch by Mary Connealy
Calico Canyon by Mary Connealy
Montana Rose by Mary Connealy
In Too Deep by Mary Connealy

1 comments:

Rina said...

I like your topic! I'd forgotten that Donovan's Daughter fell into this category.

Post a Comment