Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Memes 8/30



The Question:
Have you ever ended up reading a book with its last or last few pages missing? What book was it? And how did you managed to get to the end?

My Answer:
I don't think I've ever had this problem and if I did I'd probably exchange it from wherever I bought it.


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

Sitting high on the wagon seat, a breeze fluttered Glynna Greer's skirt. The near horse reared, sending the buckboard rolling backward. The other horse in the team whinnied and shifted nervously.
Fired Up by Mary Connealy

My Thoughts
Pretty good beginning, makes you wonder what's going on!

7 comments:

Vonnie said...

I wonder what has the horses spooked.

My Friday post

Jaffareadstoo..... said...

Interesting choice - hope you enjoy it :)

Juli Rahel said...

I'd love to sit at the front of a carriage, that would be amazing! I'd also exchange it because I don't like the idea of not being able to properly finish the novel! Thanks for sharing, gope you have a good weekend!
My Friday post
Juli @ Universe in Words

Elizabeth said...

I never had pages missing either.

Wonder what the horses see or hear?

Have a great day!!

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Unknown said...

Yes the horses don't seem to be calm and it does make one wonder what is going on.

Mo_books said...

I've never had missing pages from my book before, thank goodness :)
You can check out my full answer here
http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/08/book-blogger-hop-10-august-30th.html

Alysia said...

I would do the same with a book missing pages. Why keep reading?

Post a Comment