Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0: Day 6: Update

Bout of Books

Books I Read Today: 3
Books I Finished Today: 2
Pages Read Today: 793
Total Books Finished: 8
Total Pages Read: 2,694

So I thought I would get very little reading done today due to the fact that we had company from about one until after 9 but it ended up being my highest reading day! There were surprisingly many chances to read while other things were going on which made me quite happy! Since tomorrow is Sunday I doubt I'll get much read but who knows!

The Books
 A Passion Redeemed by Julie Lessman (419 pages read-Finished)
A Passion Denied by Julie Lessman (294 pages read)
The Pursuit of Lucy Banning by Olivia Newport (80 pages read-Finished)

1 comments:

Grace said...

Wow, awesome job, Abbi! You've done much better in your number of books read than I have. I hope to finish just one more, so hopefully I will.

Keep it up! :-)

Post a Comment