Monday, August 26, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0: Wrap-Up

Bout of Books

Total Books Finished: 10
Total Pages Read: 3,368

Well I got much more reading done for this read-a-thon than I thought I'd be able to which made me and my TBR pile very happy! I now currently only have 5 books waiting to be read! I say I finished 10 books but since I was already halfway through two it was more like 9 but who's counting!

The Books
Mistaken Bride by Renee Ryan
On Distant Shores by Sarah Sundin
The Bride Next Door by Winnie Griggs
The Baby Compromise by Linda Ford
Into the Whirlwind by Elizabeth Camden
A Promise to Love by Serena B. Miller
The Pursuit of Lucy Banning by Olivia Newport
A Passion Redeemed by Julie Lessman
A Passion Denied by Julie Lessman
A Hope Undaunted by Julie Lessman

Challenges
Re-Title It Challenge
TBR List Challenge & Book Spine Poetry Challenge
Road Trip Challenge & I Spy Challenge
Bookish Mad-Libs Challenge

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow! Congrats on finishing 10 books!! :D

Abbi Hart said...

Melanie-Thanks!

Sharon (A Book Barbie) said...

Woo hoo! 10 books! I'm impressed! :D

Anonymous said...

You managed to get some serious reading done. I hope you enjoyed the week. I certainly did.
-Dilettantish Reader

Unknown said...

WOW! Amazing job, Abbi!!!
Congratulations on exceeding your goal!!! :-)

Grace said...

Great Job, Abbi! That's a pretty big accomplishment, in my opinion. :-)

Post a Comment