Friday, August 02, 2013

Friday Memes 8/2



The Question:
How do you turn down a review request?

My Answer:
I thank them for thinking of me and then list the reason for not wanting/being able to review their book.


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

Lt. Philomela Blake believed mornings should start gently, with the nighttime melting into golden sunshine and birdsong luring to wakefulness.
With Every Letter by Sarah Sundin

My Thoughts
Well my actual first thoughts were crazy excitement over finally reading this book but besides that this is a beautiful beginning!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

I try to decline each book review offer that I don't want to read, but sometimes I'm in a rush and just delete the email.

That beginning sure is vivid!

RAnn said...

I hope you like that book more than I did

Elizabeth said...

I always answer each one and give suggestions where they may find some bloggers who can help them.

Declining is tricky, but it can be done graciously as I have seen from many answers today including mine. :)

Stop by for my full answer if you like.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Post a Comment