Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #75: The Captive Maiden

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're
eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

The Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson
Zondervan-October 22, 2013

About the Book
Happily Ever After ...Or Happily Nevermore? Gisela's childhood was filled with laughter and visits from nobles such as the duke and his young son. But since her father's death, each day has been filled with nothing but servitude to her stepmother. So when Gisela learns the duke's son, Valten---the boy she has daydreamed about for years---is throwing a ball in hopes of finding a wife, she vows to find a way to attend, even if it's only for a taste of a life she'll never have. To her surprise, she catches Valten's eye. Though he is rough around the edges, Gisela finds Valten has completely captured her heart. But other forces are bent on keeping the two from falling further in love, putting Gisela in more danger than she ever imagined.

Why I Want It
This author's books are so so good and I can't wait to read this newest one of hers which sounds amazing!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I haven't read this author before, but I love the sounds of this book. Thanks for sharing!

Here's my WOW pick.

Kimberly
Wit and Sin

Shirin said...

YES, YES and YES!
Great choices! I have been looking forward to this for so long!

Anyways besides your good taste in Wow books aha, I’ve been reading for posts and I seriously put 4 books in my TBR shelve so thank you for that!

I’m a new blogger and would really appreciate it if you would check out my WOW and followed my blog @ http://straightfromthereadersmouth.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That sounds interesting, not something I've heard of before! New follower :)

Here's my WoW.

Stop by my giveaway if you have a moment!

Jess @ Such A Novel Idea

Post a Comment