Monday, August 19, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #84

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
All three of these were amazing!

What I am currently reading:
Halfway through both of these and they are so very good!

What I hope to read this week:
It's the Bout of Books 8.0 Read-a-Thon this week and I posted my goal post earlier! Not sure which books I'll read but I'm hoping to finish at least 6!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #83
A-Z Reading Survey
Bout of Books  8.0: Goals
Top Ten Books With Love After Marriage
Waiting on Wednesday #75: The Captive Maiden
The Reason by William Sirls GIVEAWAY


Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

3 comments:

Kathryn T said...

Looks like you had a good week's reading. Hope you enjoy Bout of Books. I'm not joining as I find when work is busy I can't keep up!

Kathy Martin said...

Good luck with your read-a-thon. Here is my Monday Report. Have a great week!

Elizabeth said...

On Distant Shores looks good.

ENJOY your week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Post a Comment