Monday, August 05, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #82

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
NOTHING!
Yeah it's pathetic but a crazy busy week combined with a slight reading slump makes for no books actually getting finished!

What I am currently reading:
I'm loving all of these which makes being in a reading slump so much worse because I want to finish all of these!

What I hope to read this week:
I'll be lucky if I can finish off my current reads since this week appears to be even busier than last!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #81
Bout of Books 8.0: Sign-Up
Top Ten Books That Made Me Sigh With Happiness At The End
Waiting on Wednesday #73: First Date
Monthly Reflections #19: July 2013

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

7 comments:

Grace said...

Some weeks are like that. Just enjoy the slow pace and take in the story.

Vicki said...

I've been in a reading slump for a few weeks now, but think I'm coming out of it. Hope you do soon too!!


Here's My Post

Nise' said...

Hang in there!

Elizabeth said...

I can't read more than one book at a time. :)

ENJOY your week...you will get them all done. :)

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Anonymous said...

Looks like good reading. I love Deeanne Gist!

Amber Holcomb said...

Seriously LOVE seeing Bleeding Heart next to Entwined, which was my fave book of 2012! :D Thank you for reading BH - just saw you finished it on Goodreads!

~Amber

Greg said...

That happens. With Every Letter looks like a nice story...

Post a Comment