Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday Memes 12/13

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
What books do you want for Christmas?

My Answer:
Since books make up about 99% of my wish list I'll only list a five!
Love's Awakening by Laura Frantz
Love at Any Cost by Julie Lessman
Trapped by Irene Hannon
Tall, Dark, and Determined by Kelly Eileen Hake
To Whisper Her Name by Tamera Alexander

Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

Callie Anderson came to a weary stop at the white door and dropped her duffel bag by her suitcase. Fighting the colorful lei around her neck, she fished the key card from her shirt pocket.
Game of Love by Denise Hunter

My Thoughts
Pretty standard beginning but it does raise a few questions!

5 comments:

JC Jones said...

Sounds like she has been on a trip.

Elizabeth said...

Good choices for books. Nice beginning.

I didn't have time to do a book beginnings this week, but I am leaving a link back to a fun post on my blog.

ENJOY your weekend.

Stop by this fun post if you like. What Would You Give Your Book Character For Christmas?

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Billy Burgess said...

Trapped sounds like an interesting read!

Anonymous said...

I'm not really familiar with the works but I totally get having to trim the list to a manageable size hehe... :) I hope you get to reading them soon.

Here's my Blog Hop post :)

Unknown said...

I don't know the books on your list, but I hope you'll get them for Christmas!
Here's my Blog Hop answer

Post a Comment