Thursday, December 19, 2013

Reading Cram Read-a-thon: Day 10 Update & Day 11 Challenge

The End of the Year 2013 Reading Cram will run from Dec. 9th-22nd

Day 10 Update
Books I Read Today: Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon (163 pgs)
The Unlikely Debut of Ellie Sweet by Stephanie Morrill (64 pgs)
Sex and the Single Christian Girl by Marian Jordan Ellis (22 pgs)
First Date by Melody Carlson (120 pgs)
Books I Finished Today: Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon
Pages Read Today: 369
Total Books Finished: 7
Total Pages Read: 1859

Day 11 Spine Poetry Challenge
Hosted by Tressa's Wishful Endings

For this Spine Poetry challenge the goal is to take a book (with 4 word or less in the title) and make a poem using the letters of the title. This was a little harder for me by here's my attempt!
I chose Nightmare City by Andrew Klaven


No one around
I hear no sound
Ghastly creatures
Horrible features
This can't be real
My horrible ordeal
Advice from foes and friends
Remembering is how this ends
Everything on this depends

Can I remember it all?
I absolutely must recall
This horrible reality
Yes, in it's totality 

1 comments:

Tressa @ Wishful Endings said...

It's great! That is quite a few letters to work with. :) Thanks for participating!

Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

Post a Comment