Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Books always make up 95% of my wishlists so this was a very easy list to make!

Beowulf by Ronie Kending
Love's Awakening by Laura Frantz
Tall, Dark, and Determined by Kelly Eileen Hake
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Love at Any Cost & Dare to Love Again by Julie Lessman
Be Still My Soul by Joanne Bischof
Trapped by Irene Hannon
The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck
The Accidental Bride by Denise Hunter
That Certain Summer by Irene Hannon

4 comments:

Angelica said...

Great List- Insurgent was really good!
My TTT- http://angelica-2009.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-17_23.html

Anonymous said...

Great list :-) I really enjoyed Insurgent. I hope you have a lovely Christmas :-)

Book Blather said...

Gosh I haven't heard of many of these - I'm off to Goodreads to do some research (not that my wish list really needs to get any longer... but... lol). Have a wonderful Christmas honey and I hope you enjoy tomorrow. :-)

Asheley T. said...

I actually just read my first Denise Hunter this week! It was A December Bride, and is a holiday novella spinoff of the Chapel Spring series, but I LOVED it! It has a beautiful cover and I read it in one sitting. (: Hope you have a wonderful holiday season and that you get at least one of these!

Post a Comment