Saturday, December 07, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #34

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Books to Review
Nightmare City by Andrew Klaven (Booksneeze)
Paige Rewritten by Erynn Mangum (CFBA)
Carolina Gold by Dorothy Love (Litfuse)
First Date by Melody Carlson (Tell Us The Truth Reviews)

Books I Borrowed
(All borrowed from my sis Katie)
Tahn by L.A. Kelly
The Cubicle Next Door by Siri L. Mitchell
Vigilante by Robin Parrish
Arena by Karen Hancock
Always Watching by Brandilyn&Amber Collins
She Walks in Beauty by Siri Mitchell
A Heart Most Worthy by Siri Mitchell

Books I Swapped
Bourne & Tributary by Lisa T. Bergren

Books I Bought
A Light in the Window by Julie Lessman
A Hope Undaunted by Julie Lessman

Kindle Books
The Perfect Match by Denise Hunter (GIFT)
Game of Love by Denise Hunter (GIFT)
Truth or Dare by Denise Hunter (GIFT)
Finding June by Shannen Camp (GIFT)
Flame of Resistance by Tracy Groot (FREE)
The Lawman Claims His Bride by Renee Ryan (FREE)
Love at Any Cost by Julie Lessman (FREE)
Trinity: Military War Dog by Ronie Kendig (FREE)
Take a Chance on Me by Susan May Warren (FREE)
Made to Last by Melissa Tagg (FREE)
Too Close to Home by Lynette Eason (FREE)
Romancing the King by Brian Lake (FREE)
Allegiant by Veronica Roth (WON)
Faith, Love, and Fried Chicken by Laura J. Marshall (FREE)
Doctor Who-The What, Where, and How by Valerie Estelle Frankel (FREE)
Charles Towne by Angela Hunt (FREE)
Paper Roses by Amanda Cabot (FREE)
Unknown by Melissa Pearl (FREE)
The Last Page by Lacy Camey (FREE)
I Met Him in the Ladies' Room by Michelle Stimpson (FREE)
The Seeds of Beauty by Lakeysha-Marie Green (FREE)
Shadows of the Canyon by Tracie Peterson (FREE)
A Constant Heart by Siri Mitchell (FREE)
The Unlikely Debut of Ellie Sweet by Stephanie Morrill (WON)
A Time to Heal by Fayla Ott (FREE)
Daughter of Twin Oaks by Lauraine Snelling (FREE)
The Heart of Thornton Creek by Bonnie Leon (FREE)
Chasing Sunsets by Eva Marie Everson (FREE)
Xerxes Makers of History by Jacob Abbott (FREE)
Love's Stormy Gale by Lynette Sowell (FREE)
If in Doubt...Believe by Sherrilyn Polf (FREE)
The World of Divergent: The Path to Allegiant by Veronica Roth (FREE)

Known by Kristin Warner (FREE)

6 comments:

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

I love that cover for Paige Rewritten! It looks so good! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

Here's my STS!

Melanie said...

Oh! Vigilante is such a great book!! Hope you enjoy all the books you added to your shelves. :)

Kate said...

I received Nightmare City this week as well. I'm looking forward to it. I hope you enjoy it!

Em said...

I have read most of Melody Carlson's books, I hadn't heard of First Date but I will definitely keep my eye out for it now!
My Stacking the Shelves

Unknown said...

California Gold looks really good, hope you enjoy your haul.

My STS

Birdie said...

Arena is one of my favourite books, it's such a great fantasy/allegorical story. I hope you enjoy it!

Post a Comment