Friday, December 20, 2013

Reading Cram Read-a-thon: Day 11 Update & Day 12 Challenge

The End of the Year 2013 Reading Cram will run from Dec. 9th-22nd

Day 11 Update
Books I Read Today: First Date by Melody Carlson (92 pgs)
The Unlikely Debut of Ellie Sweet by Stephanie Morrill (14 pgs)
Sex and the Single Christian Girl by Marian Jordan Ellis (14 pgs)
The Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson (150 pgs)
Books I Finished Today: First Date by Melody Carlson
Pages Read Today: 270
Total Books Finished: 8
Total Pages Read: 2129

Day 12 Spell It Out Challenge
Hosted by Kimberly Faye Reads

This challenge is to spell out your name, initials, birth month, or zodiac sign using the first letters of book titles! I am already doing this as one of my yearly challenges so it was pretty easy for me. I'm doing my full name!

A-Avenger by Heather Burch
B-Bon Appetit by Sandra Byrd
I-In Between by Jenny B. Jones
G-Grave Consequences by Lisa T. Bergren
A-Anomaly by Krista McGee
I-Isle of Shadows by Tracy L. Higley
L-Lethal Legacy by Irene Hannon

L-Love by the Book by Cara Lynn James
E-Entwined by Heather Dixon
E-Eyes on Him: Spring Love by Cynthia Marcano

H-Homecoming Queen by Melody Carlson
A-Afloat by Erin Healy
R-Rebellious Heart by Jody Hedlund
T-Take A Chance on Me by Susan May Warren

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow! You are doing so well with this read-a-thon! :) Congrats on finishing 8 books so far!

Post a Comment