Monday, December 30, 2013

What Countries Have I Visited 2014

So I thought of this idea this last year and thought it would be really fun to create a challenge to see how many countries I could visit through books. I had a lot of fun doing it last year and decided to do it again! I'm still rather new to this so feel free to make suggestions or ask questions!

         The Rules:
  • Anyone can join!
  • You don't have to have a blog to participate
  • Your own country does not count towards your number
  • Only actual countries! No made up places!
  • The whole book doesn't have to take place in the country and you can use one book for multiple countries
  • Reviews are not required but feel free to review the books you read if you choose!
  • Leave a comment with the level you are choosing and leave a direct link to your sign-up post (if you have a blog) in the linky below!

      The Levels
  • Tourist-Visit 5 countries
  • Vacationer-Visit 10 countries
  • Business Traveler-Visit 15 countries
  • Adventurer-Visit 20 countries 
  • World Traveler-Visit 30+ countries
I am choosing the Adventurer level again since I was just able to make that last year! I hope you'll join me!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm choosing the Vacationer level for now but we'll see I may up my goal! :D

Carissa said...

I am choosing Vacationer

Charmaigne Beverly Ekaterina said...

I easily made it to 5 countries for 2013, so this time I will try Vacationer level :-)

Abbi Hart said...

Caitlyn, Carissa, & Charmaine-Thanks for signing up! I hope you all are able to reach your goal!

Birdie said...

I'm going to enter for the Vacationer level!

Éowyn said...

I just discovered this hence I am entering a little late, but it was such a lovely idea I felt I must join. :) Currently I am entering as a Vacationer, but I might change later on. Thank you so much for hosting this!

Abbi Hart said...

Birdie-Good luck!

Lady Eowyn-So glad you joined! I'm heading over to your post to leave a comment now!

Post a Comment