Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Reading Cram Read-a-thon: Day 9 Update & Day 10 Challenge

The End of the Year 2013 Reading Cram will run from Dec. 9th-22nd

Day 9 Update
Books I Read Today: Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon (178 pgs)
The Unlikely Debut of Ellie Sweet by Stephanie Morrill (53 pgs)
Sex and the Single Christian Girl by Marian Jordan Ellis (34 pgs)
Books I Finished Today: None
Pages Read Today: 265
Total Books Finished: 6
Total Pages Read: 1490

Day 10 Post a Review Challenge
Hosted by In Vogue With Books

This challenge is simple-just leave the link to a book you reviewed in 2013. After thinking a bit I decided to share my review of one of my favorite books that I read this year-it's one that I just can't seem to stop gushing about!

The Book: Made to Last by Melissa Tagg

My Review

0 comments:

Post a Comment