Monday, December 30, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #103

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
A had a fun week of reading and definitely got more read than I expected to during the holiday! Granted five of the eight books are novellas but I still feel like I got a lot done! Brilliant Devices was really good, A Home for Christmas was good and cute, I'm really enjoying The Year of Weddings novellas, Carolina Gold was ok, and I absolutely loved No One to Trust!

What I am currently reading:
I'm halfway through this one and thoroughly enjoying it!

What I hope to read this week:
Going to be slowing down a bit in prep for the Bout of Books Read-a-thon but I am hoping to get these two review books read!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #102
Last Minute Read-a-thon: Sign-Up
Bout of Books 9.0: Sign-Up
Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me
Last Minute Read-a-thon: Goals

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Great week of reading! I also loved No One To Trust - such a great read!! :)

I plan on reading Luminary and The Headmistress of Rosemere this week, too. I also have to read The Dancing Master and Carolina Gold soon.

Marce said...

The wedding novellas series but by different authors, hmmmm, interesting.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Beautiful books! Have a super week!

Kathy Martin said...

Wow! What a lot of reading. I'm glad you enjoyed so many of them. Come see my Monday Report here. Happy reading and happy new year!

Post a Comment