Sunday, December 22, 2013

Reading Cram Read-a-thon: Wrap-Up

The End of the Year 2013 Reading Cram will run from Dec. 9th-22nd

This was such a fun read-a-thon! I loved participating in all of the challenges and it was a great motivator to get some reading done! I was hoping to get a lot more read than I did but I'm still pretty happy with my numbers and I did meet the goal I set! Things kept coming up the prohibited me from reading; I had tons of crocheting to do, there was babysitting, time with family and friends, and shopping. But I read whenever I could and this was the result!
Total Books Finished: 11
Total Pages Read: 2581
I have two books that I started but wasn't able to finish so I still counted the pages I'd read!

The Books I Finished

Books I Started but Didn't Finish (Yet)

3 comments:

Vonnie said...

Wow!!! You did excellent! Great job in knocking off all of those reads. To think that you did all this reading even with all the shopping, crocheting, and babysitting. I'm very jealous!

My wrap-up

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction said...

Great job!! Glad you had fun with the read-a-thon!!

Here's my wrap-up.

Anonymous said...

Wow you did so good!! I didn't quite reach my goal, but it was still tons of fun :)

Great job getting all those books read!

Post a Comment