Monday, December 09, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #100

 Hosted By: Book Journey

It's my 100th time participating in this meme!!!

Here is what I finished last week:
Loved this book! I read it in two sittings!

What I am currently reading:
I'm halfway through Beowulf and it's amazing! I'm barely into The Governess...but so far it's good. And I'm rereading Catching Fire after seeing the movie!

What I hope to read this week:
The End of the Year Reading Cram Read-A-Thon starts toady so I'm hoping I can get most if not all of these done this week. I also have a bunch more Christmas gifts to make so who knows how much reading I'll actually get in...

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #99
Top Ten Fifteen 2014 Releases I'm Excited About
Waiting on Wednesday #91: Caught in the Middle

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

2 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Nightmare City looks super good! I am going to look for your review!

Nicole K/GothamGal said...

The Governess book looks really good, as does Beowulf and Carolina Gold.

Post a Comment