Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Reading Cram Read-a-thon: Day 1 Update&Day 2 Challenge

The End of the Year 2013 Reading Cram will run from Dec. 9th-22nd

Day 1 Update
I was crocheting for most of the day and only really got to reading sometime after 10pm but I still managed to finish a book that I'd already started!
Books I Read Today: Beowulf by Ronie Kendig
Books I Finished Today: Beowulf by Ronie Kendig
Pages Read Today: 138
Total Books Finished: 1
Total Pages Read: 138

Day 2 Teaser Challenge
Hosted by Book Loving Hippo
"All you have to do is open the current book you are reading to a random page and post 2 sentences on Twitter or Facebook."
I don't have Twitter or Facebook so I'm posting it here!

I'm reading The Governess of Highland Hall by Carrie Turansky
From Page 3
With his long legs, he had no trouble keeping pace. " You certainly have spirit. I like that."
She gulped in a big breath and spun toward him. "You, sir, are entirely too familiar and too rude for words!"

1 comments:

Amber Holcomb said...

Nicely done! I read Barefoot Summer last night and finished the last little bit this morning. :) Now I'm going to start Elusive Hope by MaryLu Tyndall, which I'm really looking forward to reading!

Love those lines from The Governess of Highland Hall! Too funny. ;)

~Amber

Post a Comment