Saturday, December 21, 2013

Reading Cram Read-a-thon: Day 12 Update & Day 13 Challenge

The End of the Year 2013 Reading Cram will run from Dec. 9th-22nd

Day 12 Update
Books I Read Today: The Unlikely Debut of Ellie Sweet by Stephanie Morrill (115 pgs)
Sex and the Single Christian Girl by Marian Jordan Ellis (40 pgs)
The Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson (152 pgs)
Books I Finished Today: The Unlikely Debut of Ellie Sweet by Stephanie Morrill
Sex and the Single Christian Girl by Marian Jordan Ellis
The Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson
Pages Read Today: 307
Total Books Finished: 11
Total Pages Read: 2436

Day 13 Most Anticipated 2014 Releases Challenge
Hosted by Alex@Book Chick

So for this challenge we are supposed to list 2014 releases we are excited for! This is one of my favorite book things to talk about (just ask my siblings) once you get me started it's hard for me to stop! I just can't help getting excited about my favorite authors releasing new books or debut authors whose books look amazing! So you may be sorry you asked but here are the 2014 releases that I am most excited about!
Luminary by Krista McGee
When I Fall In Love by Susan May Warren
A Draw of Kings by Patrick W. Carr
Mindwar by Andrew Klavan
For Such A Time by Kate Breslin
Caught in the Middle by Regina Jennings
Dancing With Fireflies by Denise Hunter
Storm Siren by Mary Weber
Love Comes Calling by Siri Mitchell
Season of Fire by Lisa T. Bergren
Stuck Together by Mary Connealy
Fair Play by Deeanne Gist
Full Steam Ahead by Karen Witemeyer
Raptor 6 by Ronie Kendig
Revolutionary by Krista McGee
Season of Wonder by Lisa T. Bergren
Here to Stay by Melissa Tagg
Yankee in Atlanta by Jocelyn Green
Circle of Spies by Roseanna M. White
Captured by Love by Jody Hedlund
Silenced by Dani Pettrey
Fatal Exchange by Lisa Harris
In Perfect Time by Sarah Sundin
It Had to Be You by Susan May Warren
A Match of Wits by Jen Turano
Princess Ever After by Rachel Hauck 
With Autumn's Return by Amanda Cabot
A Beauty So Rare by Tamera Alexander
With Every Breath by Elizabeth Camden
Dating, Dining, and Desperation by Melody Carlson
Forget Me Not by Amber Stokes
Four Weddings and A Kiss by Margaret Brownley, Debra Clopton, Mary Connealy, & Robin Lee Hatcher
Deceived by Irene Hannon (not pictured)
Deluge by Lisa T. Bergren (not pictured)

4 comments:

Amber Holcomb said...

What a fabulously awesome list! I limited myself to 10, but the list could certainly go on and on... Lots to look forward to in 2014! :)

And thanks so, so much for including Forget Me Not! So thrilled to see it among such great titles. :)

~Amber

Coffee, Poems, and Other Inspiration said...

Your book collage is beautiful! I limited myself to only a few as well because I can go on and on forever but I love how you have a long list yet it doesn't take up that much space. I love it!
Come see my list at: http://orangeowlsandbooks.blogspot.com/2013/12/read-thon-day-13-top-2014-releases.html

Mary Weber said...

Aww thanks for including Storm Siren on here. I feel totally honored. :0) And what a fabulous list - I love the variety!!

And total confession here - I'm still working on my TBR anticipation list. Methinks it's already probably way too long. *laughs* ;0)
Merry Christmas!!!!

Melanie said...

Great list of books! So many of those are on my wishlist. :)

Post a Comment