Monday, December 16, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #101

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
So my first week of the read-a-thon did not go as planned and I only managed to finish three books that I had start previously and read three novellas. I loved Beowulf, Catching Fire was just as good the second time, and I enjoyed The Governess of Highland Hall. As for the novellas they were good but a little disappointing since I thought they were new stories but it turned out that they were just re-releases of stories that I had already read in novella collections.

What I am currently reading:
I'm enjoying both of these!

What I hope to read this week:
Yeah I highly doubt I will actually get all of these read this week but a girl can hope right?! They are all the review books I have on my nightstand so I'm really hoping to get to several of them!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #100
Reading Cram Read-a-thon: Day 1 Kick-off: TBR Goals
Top Ten Books on My Winter TBR
Reading Cram Read-a-thon: Day 1 Update & Day 2 Challenge
Waiting on Wednesday #92: A Beauty So Rare
Reading Cram Read-a-thon: Day 2 Update & Day 3 Challenge
Reading Cram Read-a-thon: Day 3 Update & Day 4 Challenge

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

4 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Looks like you had a great week of reading! Good books coming up too!

Unknown said...

Ooh you've read some super fun ones! This week I'm starting an ARC of Beth Vogt's next book, Somebody Like You. Can't wait! I'm also finishing up Amy Matayo's The Wedding Game, which is a blast. I haven't had nearly enough reading time lately. Waaah! :)

Abbi Hart said...

Melissa-Sounds like you have some fun reading ahead! And I know what you mean about not enough reading time I've been trying to fit in around Christmas prep and crocheting things people have asked me to make for them but it's not going so well!

Brooke @ i blog 4 books said...

I just started The Governess of Highland Hall and am really impressed so far! Looks like you've got some good books lined up for this week. Hope you find some reading time in the midst of everything else going on. :)

Post a Comment