Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Reading Cram Read-a-thon: Day 8 Update & Day 9 Challenge

The End of the Year 2013 Reading Cram will run from Dec. 9th-22nd

Day 8 Update
Books I Read Today: Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon
Books I Finished Today: None
Pages Read Today: 54
Total Books Finished: 6
Total Pages Read: 1225

Day 7 Movie Cast Challenge
Hosted by Tanya@Book Loving Hippo

The goal of this challenge is to pick a book you read in 2013 and find a song that fits the book. I normally stink at this but I just happened to be reading a book two Sundays ago when a song came on that seemed to match the book pretty well (well not the whole song but the chorus and some other lines really fit) so here are my picks!

The Book: Beowulf by Ronie Kendig

The Song: Over by Blake Shelton

0 comments:

Post a Comment