Saturday, December 14, 2013

Reading Cram Read-a-thon: Day 5 Update&Day 6 Challenge

The End of the Year 2013 Reading Cram will run from Dec. 9th-22nd

Day 5 Update
Books I Read Today: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Sex and the Single Christian Girl by Marian Jordan Ellis
Books I Finished Today: None
Pages Read Today: 134
Total Books Finished: 4
Total Pages Read: 704

Day 6 Seasonal Reads Challenge
Hosted by Book Briefs

This challenge is to pick a book that you  read in 2013 to recommend for each of the seasons!
(Click on the titles to read my reviews!)

Recommend a book good for a snow day
Dear Mr. Knightly by Katherine Reay. This book was really good and would be the perfect book to curl up and read in front of a fire with some hot tea!

Recommend a book good for a rainy day
A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin. This was one of my favorite books this year! It sucks you in and gives you an emotional rollercoaster ride but it leaves you with a happy feeling!

Recommend a book good for a beach day
Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson. A lighthearted fun read that would be perfect for the beach!

Recommend a book good for a spooky night
Nightmare City by Andrew Klaven. This book is not insanely spooky but it does pull you right in and refuse to release you until the last page!


Amber Stokes said...

Nice recommendations! I've only read Dear Mr. Knightley of those four (great pick!), but I do have A Distant Melody in one of my TBR piles. :)


Melanie said...

I'm reading Nightmare City right now and it is kind of spooky! No idea where the story is going right now.

My list ~

Post a Comment