Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top Fifty Books Read in 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Yeah there was no way I was gonna be able to pick just ten favorites! I read so many amazing books this year that narrowing it down to 50 out of the 219 I read was already hard enough! I'm going to separate these into genres so you're not entirely overwhelmed! So without further ado here are my fifty favorite reads of 2013!

Top 21 Historical Fiction
A Passion Redeemed by Julie Lessman
A Passion Denied by Julie Lessman
A Hope Undaunted by Julie Lessman
A Heart Revealed by Julie Lessman
A Love Surrendered by Julie Lessman
The Preacher's Bride by Jody Hedlund
A Noble Groom by Jody Hendlund
Rebellious Heart by Jody Hedlund
The Dancing Master by Julie Klassen
The Tutor's Daughter by Julie Klassen
A Bride for Keeps by Melissa Jagears
Stealing the Preacher by Karen Witemeyer
Duchess by Susan May Warren
A Most Peculiar Circumstance by Jen Turano
A Talent for Trouble by Jen Turano
A Promise to Love by Serena B. Miller
A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin
A Memory Between Us by Sarah Sundin
Blue Skies Tomorrow by Sarah Sundin
With Every Letter by Sarah Sundin
On Distant Shores by Sarah Sundin

Top 11 Romantic Suspense
Talon by Ronie Kendig
Beowulf by Ronie Kendig
Shattered by Dani Pettrey
Stranded by Dani Pettrey
Vanished by Irene Hannon
Trapped by Irene Hannon
Lethal Legacy by Irene Hannon
Dangerous Passage by Lisa Harris
When A Heart Stops by Lynette Eason
When A Secret Kills by Lynette Eason
No One to Trust by Lynette Eason

Top 6 Contemporary Romance
I Really Do Miss Your Smile by Susan May Warren
Take a Chance on Me by Susan May Warren
Once Upon A Prince by Rachel Hauck
Made to Last by Melissa Tagg
The Convenient Groom by Denise Hunter
Barefoot Summer by Denise Hunter

Top 12 Young Adult
The Fairest Beauty by Melanie Dickerson
The Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson
In Between by Jenny B. Jones
On the Loose by Jenny B. Jones
The Big Picture by Jenny B. Jones
The Homelanders by Andrew Klavan
Ring of Secrets by Roseanna M. White
Fairchild's Lady by Roseanna M. White
Whispers from the Shadows by Roseanna M. White
Nightmare City by Andrew Klavan
Chasing Jupiter by Rachel Coker
Anomaly by Krista McGee

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Great list! I loved so many of those books!

collettakay said...

I've either read or have almost all of these on my wishlist!

Colletta

Kara said...

Wow Abbi, what a GREAT list!! You read sooooooo many books that I've loved this year and listed a few I'm eager to read :) Julie Lessman, Jody Hedlund, Julie Klassen, Jen Turano, Ronie Kendig, Dani Pettrey, Lynette Eason, Rachel Hauck, Melissa Tagg, Melanie Dickerson, and Krista McGee......they have all kept me busy with their great books this year and I loved how you grouped them together, WELL DONE! Happy New Year and hugs to you :)

Grace said...

Over 200 books? Wow, now that's impressive.
You looked to have read so many good books, too. I've read some, but I think there's more on your list that I look forward to read, lol.

Hope next year is just as good for you, Abbi! Happy New Year!

Jillian said...

Wow, this is such a great list! You've read so many great books this year. Happy New Year, Abbi!

Lydia said...

Fabulous list! I love how you grouped them by genre. There are a few here that I have been dying to read. Happy New Year!

Post a Comment