Thursday, December 12, 2013

Reading Cram Read-a-thon: Day 3 Update&Day 4 Challenge

The End of the Year 2013 Reading Cram will run from Dec. 9th-22nd

Day 3 Update
Books I Read Today: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Truth or Dare by Denise Hunter
The Perfect Match by Denise Hunter
Books I Finished Today: Truth or Dare by Denise Hunter
The Perfect Match by Denise Hunter
Pages Read Today: 172
Total Books Finished: 3
Total Pages Read: 496

Day 4 Book Spine Poetry Challenge
Hosted by Lori@Writing My Own Fairy Tale

Having read over 200 books this year I thought it'd be a little easier to make a book spine poem using only the ones I've read in 2013 but it actually was a little hard! Here's what I came up with!

My Heart Remembers
Glittering Promises Made to Last,
A Love Surrendered to A Noble Groom,
and A Promise to Love Beyond Heaven's Door

3 comments:

Lori @ Writing My Own Fairy Tale said...

Wow. Nice job! Those work great together! I'm really impressed. :-)
Thanks so much for participating in this challenge. Clearly I'm going to have to step up my game next time!

Amber Holcomb said...

What a beautiful poem! Wonderful job. :) Thanks for sharing!

And great progress! I've still got to finish my 2nd book...

~Amber

Abbi Hart said...

Lori-Thank you! For your kind comment and for hosting this challenge! It's always my favorite during read-a-thons!

Amber-Thank you! I haven't actually read a whole book yet, the first one I finished I'd already started and the other two were novellas! Things keep popping up to take me away from reading! Hope we both are able to get a lot done this weekend!

Post a Comment