Monday, December 02, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #99

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
Finally finished this one and loved it!

What I am currently reading:
I'm about a third of the way through this one and it is so good!

What I hope to read this week:
Looking forward to these three!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #98
Top Ten Bookish Things I'm Thankful For
Waiting on Wednesday #90: For Such A Time
End of the Year Reading Cram Read-A-Thon Sign-Up

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

4 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Looks like some good reads this week! Enjoy!

Harvee said...

I have seen Dear Mr. Knightley around. Hope you enjoy it.

Harvee
Book Dilettante

Elizabeth said...

Dear Mr. Knightley looks good.

There are a lot of pretty covers too.

ENJOY!!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Another giveaway on my blog if you want stop by that post too.
Giveaway

Unknown said...

The cover for Captive Maiden is gorgeous. Enjoy reading this week!

Check out what I'm reading this week.

Post a Comment