Monday, December 23, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #102

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
I was really happy with all the books I read this week! So starting from the top, really liked, liked, loved, really liked, loved, and a reread I still love!

What I am currently reading:
I'm really enjoying this!

What I hope to read this week:
I doubt I'll have much reading time but I'm still gonna try to fit these in!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #101
Reading Cram Read-a-thon: Day 7 Update & Day 8 Challenge
Top Ten New-to-Me Authors Read in 2013
The Governess of Highland Hall by Carrie Turansky
Reading Cram Read-a-thon: Day 8 Update & Day 9 Challenge
Waiting on Wednesday #93: Dating, Dining, and Desperation
Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon
Reading Cram Read-a-thon: Day 9 Update & Day 10 Challenge
First Date by Melody Carlson
Reading Cram Read-a-thon: Day 10 Update & Day 11 Challenge

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Nice week for you. Lots of good reads.

ENJOY your books and your Christmas week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Post a Comment