Friday, July 06, 2012

Book Blogger Hop: What Character Would You Be?

Book Blogger Hop

This Week's Question:
If you could be a character from any book, who would you be?

My Answer:
While I personally would rather not be a character in a book at the mercy of a writer-though I guess I'm already a character in God's story-I will still answer this just cause it's fun. I kinda have two answers though. The first choice is Lia Betarrini. Why? Because she gets Luca! Although I really wouldn't want to live during that time period or have to fight battles and kill people. The second is really any character who gets a cowboy who is strong but sweet, a man's man but a gentleman, etc. And yes I know that I'm being sappy but hey everyone deserves a few sappy moments!

7 comments:

Shan said...

Everyone does deserve a few sappy moments! Those are great answers. There are tons of characters I like, but don't think I'd do well in their time period/situation.

Shan

Curled Up With a Good Book and a Cup of Tea

Faith Filled Reading, my Christian book blog

Elizabeth said...

I love cowboys...LOL!! Good answer.

My first thoughts were.....I don’t think I would want to be any character in a book. :)

But then I thought of two books I loved and listed those characters. :)

Stop by for my full answer. :)

Elizabeth
Silver’s Reviews
http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/07/book-blogger-hop-july-6-12.html

Leorah said...

=D Awe this is gonna be hard! (But fun!) These are the top five things I would want my character to have -
1)A strong relationship with God.
2)A guy who would be completely lost if something bad such as death happened to me. (Like you said...everyone deserves a few sappy moments, right?)
3)A life full of adventure, mystery, meaning, passion, etc.
4)A life in a lifetime where making it past 50 isn't a *=O* moment...
5)A "...and they lived happily ever after" at the end of my story. Or at least a, "and they lived happily even after..."
So...yep! Give me a ring if you ever find this character...? ♥

Abbi Hart said...

Leorah I'll keep you posted if I find TWO guys like this cause I'm gonna take the first one!

Leorah said...

LOL!!!

Judy said...

lol! Mind finding me one too Abbi? I too would be after a Luca or cowboy.

The Relentless Reader said...

Sappy moments are some of the very best moments and we all deserve those :)

Hopping on by from the Book Blogger Hop :)

Post a Comment