Monday, July 02, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #26

 Hosted By: Book Journey


Here is what I finished last week:
I really enjoyed all of these books and I now want to read the next book in each of the series! I didn't read all of the books that I wanted to, due to unexpectedly being busy almost all day everyday.


What I am currently reading:
I kinda slacked off on my non-fiction reading during the craziness of my week but I'm really enjoying both of these and I'm gonna try and get back on track! I've only just started A Cowboy's Touch so no opinion formed yet!


What I hope to read this week:
Looking forward to reading this series by the amazing Lisa T. Bergren! I'm interested to see what she does with this genre!


Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #25
Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Meet
Waiting On Wednesday #16: Twice A Bride
Save the Date by Jenny B. Jones
Book Blogger Hop: Keeper Shelf
There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones
Monthly Reflections #6


Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

8 comments:

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

Wow you had such a busy reading week last week! I really want to read that series by Lisa T. Bergren so I can't wait to see what you think!
Have a fantastic reading week :)

Here's my It's Monday! Post :)

-Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

Michelles Paranormal Vault Of Books said...

I thought I had alot to read, well I do, but only listed some, good luck with that.
Here is my It’s Monday! What are You Reading Post

Kim said...

You read a lot last week! I'm lucky if I get through two books in a week... hehe... Haven't heard of a lot of those books but some of them look quite interesting. Hope you enjoy them all (:

- Kim
What am I reading?

Tanya Patrice said...

I loved Divergent too. I'm starting Insurgent after the book I'm currently reading - my son read it and said it's just as good! Hope you enjoy all the books this week too :-)

Kristin said...

I'm not familiar with these books - but I've been seeing quite a few of them around. Hope you enjoy them all!

Have a great week!
Kristin @ Always With a Book

Jillian said...

Just came across your blog--now following! :)
I haven't heard of any of these books, except for Divergent, which I loved. The Lisa T. Bergren series sounds great, though. Let us know what you think!

www.notebookfromtheheart.blogspot.com

pussreboots said...

Interesting set of books. Happy reading.

My favorite read last week was The Bride's Kimono by Sujata Massey. Please come see what else I'm reading.

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck I need to read all of those Lisa T. Bergren books too. Love her!

I just awarded you the Fabulous Blog Ribbon on my Clean Adult Fiction blog. Don't feel like you have to participate. I'm always looking for things to post on my smaller adult blog. :) I wanted you to know that I love your blog! Keep up the good work.

Kathryn @ Clean Adult Fiction

Post a Comment