Sunday, July 01, 2012

Monthly Reflections #6: June 2012

Photobucket

This was a crazy reading month for me! As I mentioned last time, my younger sister challenged me to read 30 books in the month of June. And I managed to read 31! It started out easy then became a little harder as things that took a chunk of my time came up (especially this past week!). That being said I am definitely NOT doing the same goal for July. I also surpassed my review goal!

Books I Read
 There were so many good books that I read that it would be impossible to list my favs. There were a couple I didn't really like including some of the Shakespeare ones, A Love of Her Own, and The Wedding Journey, but I found quite a few new all-time favs!

Reviews I Wrote:

In July I Hope To:
Read at least 15 books
Write at least 7 reviews

3 comments:

Melanie said...

WOW! I cannot believe you read 31 books in June! I don't think I've ever read that many in ONE month! Congrats on reaching your goal!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I thought I read a lot, LOL! Great books.

Rina said...

Great job on reading a book a day! Way to go! And so many fun ones. I loved Short-straw Bride. And you did a great job posting so many reviews. Here's my Monthly Review.

Post a Comment