Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Top Ten Characters I'd Switch Places With for 24-Hours

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


This week's Top Ten is pretty fun, but as I made my list I began to see a theme. All of the people I was picking were women who ended up with awesome guys. So sorry for that but hey I girl can dream!

#1-Lia Bentarrini from Lisa T. Bergren's River of Time Series
Guy: Luca Forelli

#2. Eden Spencer from Karen Witemeyer's To Win Her Heart
Guy: Levi Grant

#3. Meredith Archer from Karen Witemeyer's Short-Straw Bride
Guy: Travis Archer

#4. Sidney Creighton from Cathy Marie Hake's Only in Gooding Series
Guy: Tim Creighton

#5. Beth McCellen from Mary Connealy's Doctor in Petticoats
Guy: Alex Buchanan

#6. Cassie Dawson from Mary Connealy's Montana Rose
Guy: Red Dawson

#7. Charlotte Donovan from Lori Wick's Sean Donovan
Guy: Sean Donovan

#8. Missie Davis from Janette Oke's Love Comes Softly Series
Guy: Willie LaHaye

#9. Dani Lundeen from Susan May Warren's Escape to Morning
Guy: Will Masterson

#10. Priscilla Webster from Amanda Cabot's Scattered Petals
Guy: Zach Webster

2 comments:

Katie Hart - Pinterest Manager said...

My list would be far more fantasy-based than yours - who wants to see the boring Old West where there are far too many awesome imaginary places!

#1. Lucy Pevensie from The Chronicles of Narnia
#2. Arwen from Lord of the Rings
#3. Wilhelmina from Stephen Lawhead's Bright Empires series (time-travel into alternate worlds!)
#4. Kale from Donita K. Paul's Dragon Keeper Chronicles (miniature dragons with special abilities!)
#5 Firebird from Kathy Tyers' Firebird books (spaceships, telecommunication, and a cool guy)
#6 Sabina from Michael Phillips' Secret of the Rose series (awesome house in pre-war Germany and cool garden)
#7 Rosalynn from Jeri Massi's Bracken Trilogy (Princess with a castle and a cool guy)
#8 Elizabeth Bennett from Pride & Prejudice
#9 Katy from the What Katy Did series (especially the later ones - tour of Europe and a cool guy)
#10 Elise from Robert Elmer's Young Underground series (Denmark during WWII)

Now if I would have included characters from TV shows and movies (since it doesn't specify I can't) I would have had a ton of options to add!

Leorah said...

Oh my gosh! This is so totally fun! I made a list in which I was certain would make a few girls swoon but then...um, yeah. I ended up having not one, not two, but SIX of the very same characters as you. So I won't be posting my list today but HAD to say something as as I said, this was totally fun. ♥

Post a Comment