Monday, July 09, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #27

 Hosted By: Book Journey


Here is what I finished last week:
Yeah this was quite a pitiful week, book-wise. My sis (who is away for 11 months at GFA's School of Discipleship) surprised us with a week long visit, so between spending time with her and hanging out with all the friends that came to see her plus my niece's b-day party and a babysitting job I had very little reading time. Hopefully this week will be a little better, but I'm in a slight reading funk/crafting craze so we'll see what happens!


What I am currently reading:
With all the craziness I didn't make any progress on my non-fiction books or my new classic.


What I hope to read this week:
Again, no promises of getting all of these done but I'm gonna try!


Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #26
Nothing to Hide by J. Mark Bertrand
Top Ten Books For People Who Like Susan May Warren
Waiting on Wednesday #17: With Every Letter
The Miracle Girls Series by Anne Dayton & May Vanderbilt 
Book Blogger Hop: What Character Would You Be?
Stacking the Shelves #9
Baroness by Susan May Warren


Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

1 comments:

detweilermom said...

I mostly read /christian fiction too andlove to see what others think about them. Glad to have discovered your blog. Happy reading.

Post a Comment