Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Top Books For People Who Like The O'Malley Series

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


This weeks Top Ten assignment was to pick a book (or series in my case!) and recommend ten books for people who loved that one. I've had a kinda long day so I chose the series that I know a lot of people love and that I knew of a lot of similar books! So now the Top Ten books for people who adore The O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson!
#1. The Uncommon Heroes by Dee Henderson
#2. Team Hope Series by Susan May Warren
#3. Discarded Heroes by Ronie Kendig
#4. Dead Reckoning by Ronie Kendig
#5. Heroes of Quantico by Irene Hannon
#6. The Chase by DiAnn Mills
#7. Submerged by Dani Pettrey
#8. When the Smoke Clears by Lynete Eason
#9. Guardians of Justice by Irene Hannon
#10. Women of Justice Series by Lynette Eason*
*I haven't read these yet but they seem to work!


3 comments:

Kate Scott said...

I haven't read the O'Malley series, but have heard amazing things about the discarded heroes series. Can't wait to get started on those!

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

I've not read any of these! I love a fresh list of books to look over. Thanks for the recs!

Angela said...

Fantastic list for lovers of romantic suspense!

Post a Comment